When to apply
The IHU operates on a rolling admissions basis. This means that candidates apply for and are admitted to our programmes all year round. We suggest, however, that you apply as early as possible to ensure a quick response and place availability. Please ensure that you complete the application form fully, as described below, and submit all your supporting documents for us to make an informed decision.
To apply for a master's programme at the IHU, you will need to provide the following documents:
- a completed application form, including personal statement (500 words). Click here to select the application form for the programme you wish to apply to.
- All candidates should have a good university degree in a relevant subject from a recognised University. In evidence of this, candidates should provide the following:
- For graduates of Greek Universities, a clearly legible photocopy or scanned copy of your degree certificate and transcripts, detailing the courses studied and grades attained (under Law 4250/14 certificates and documents of all Greek public entities submitted to other Greek public entities are not required to be originals or certified copies).
- For graduates of non-Greek institutions, certified copies of your degree certificate and transcripts are required, detailing the courses studied and grades attained.
- two academic references
- proof of competence in English
- For graduates from non-English-speaking universities, a good IELTS (6.5 and above), TOEFL (IBT, 90 and above) or TOEIC (850 and above) score, or a recognised by the Greek State certificate of proficiency in English.
- two recent passport-size photographs
- a copy of your CV
Applying by post
Please download the forms below and return them together with your documents to the following address:
International Hellenic University
School of Humanities Admissions Office
14 km Thessaloniki-Moudania